Whether you’re after rewards or purely convenience, we have the right credit card for you.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Accepted Worldwide
- Competitive rates
- No annual fees
- Enjoy increased purchasing power; shop everywhere Visa® is accepted
- Variety of card types available:
- Earn redeemable points
- Earn cash rewards
- Access travel perks
- Each card is secure and includes round-the-clock fraud monitoring
- Manage and make payments 24/7
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
Our Platinum credit cards offer hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
Three great options all from the bank you know best.
• Rewards Platinum - unlimited reward points. Earn one point per dollar on net purchases and redeem them for merchandise, rental cars, travel and more. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details.4
• Cash Rewards Platinum - earn 1% cash back on all net purchases. Cash rewards never expire.4
• Platinum Edition - no penalty APR and low interest rates*.
Enjoy the following features with all of the above options:
• No Annual Fee*
• 0% Intro APR* on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, a variable APR, currently 8.99% - 22.99% will apply.*
• Mobile Payments for a safe and secure way to pay
• Free FICO® Score1
• Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
• SecurLOCKTM Email and Text Fraud Alerts
• Cell Phone Protection2
• Travel Accident Insurance3
• ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock5
*0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date (“Last Business Day”) and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. APRs shown here are based on a 3.25% Prime Rate. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 9.99% and 19.99%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 8.99% and 18.99%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 12.99% and 22.99%. Rates are accurate as of April 30, 2020 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
1 FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some exclusions apply. Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible.
2 Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about this benefit visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
3 Coverage applies when -the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
4In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.
5 No one can prevent all identity theft.